Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

My week in pictures

Another busy busy week has just flown by! I didn't get much of a chance to craft this week, but still snuck in some baking. I really can't help myself!
See - totes yummy. A gorgeous apple cake with sugar crust, the recipe via Pinterest.
My little Button gave me his first smiles this week - eep it melted my heart! I love this kid so much.
Yummy home made pumpkin soup for lunch. I think I put too much nutmeg in it this time, but it's still absolutely delish and my all time favourite soup during winter.
In the meantime, I found some time to snuggle on the couch with my new Practical Parenting mag. Damn you Mothercare for putting out a new catalogue! I really have to stop buying baby things.
Ooh and I started a new diet plan to get rid of my baby weight (amazingly called Lose Baby Weight). I only have 3kg to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but of course, I'd love to get back to my wedding weight (another 8kg away). The smoothies I had this week were soooo delicious and I even had one of my recipes posted on their blog (check it out here)! I'm planning to try some with lychees and passionfruit - yum.

I know I said this last weekend, but I really really will try to make some new pieces this weekend. You might have noticed that I've tidied up the store a little and everything feels in order. I've had one big wedding order come through and now I'm just waiting for my supplies to arrive.

What are you making this weekend? Feel free to share your projects - I love to hear what you're all up to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, ideas, random ramblings...go for it!